With fall's arrival, nature presents an array of seasonal produce, including apples, pumpkins, squash, sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, and pears. This seasonal bounty not only adds variety to your meals but also offers essential nutrients that contribute to overall well-being.
Benefits of Seasonal Eating: Incorporating seasonal produce into your diet can fortify your immune system and provide vital nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants. These ingredients, found in abundance during fall, can be key to maintaining good health.
Fall Wellness Tips: As the season transitions, engaging in outdoor activities like walks and hikes can help you stay active. Hydrating with nourishing beverages and ensuring adequate rest are also vital for overall well-being during this time.
Paleo Cinnamon Apple Muffins Recipe: Enjoy the flavors of fall with our Paleo Cinnamon Apple Muffins. This simple recipe combines almond flour, inulin fiber, honey or maple syrup, coconut oil, eggs, and fresh diced apples for a delightful and wholesome treat.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 scoop inulin fiber
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup diced apples
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine almond flour, inulin fiber, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk honey or maple syrup, melted coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, then fold in the diced apples.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tin and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow the muffins to cool before serving.
Celebrate the season by incorporating the rich flavors of fall into your diet and enjoying the simple pleasure of baking wholesome treats like these Paleo Cinnamon Apple Muffins. Here's to a season of good health and delightful indulgence!